What are the sending limits for my account?
To comply with the posting policies of social media sites, we apply posting limits on a per user basis. These limits are 100 posts per day for users on a trial and paid subscriptions as follows:
- Creator - 100 posts per day per user
- Traction - 200 posts per day per user
- Scale - 300 posts per day per user
- Expansion - 500 posts per day per user
This limit is put in place to prevent social media accounts from being suspended, which can happen if your posts are flagged for spam or are reported by social media users for other reasons.
However, the daily frequency of posting to your social media networks is usually considerably lower. Depending on the type of industry and the size of your following, you could be posting between 1-5 times per day on each social media network and more on Twitter.
For advice on posting to social media and improving your engagement rate without increasing the frequency of posting, please see the following articles:
- Best practices: Good social behaviour
- The 7 Steps to Building a Winning Client Social Media Strategy
- 6 Visual Content Types Worth Working on This Year
- Your Guide to Creating a Facebook Content Strategy
- Twitter for Business: The Main Rules of Engagement
- How to Use Twitter Like a Pro
- 7 Tips for Using Instagram for Business
- 10 Social Media Tips for Every Holiday Campaign
- 15 Social Media Marketing Tools for Creating Better Content
- How to Use Queues for Content Curation and Creating Social Media Campaigns
You can find more great articles on social media and content marketing best practices on our blog, Sendible Insights.