1. Go to the Queues view under Manage > Queues. Where the Queue names are listed, click the downward pointing arrow next to the name of the Queue you want to copy.
2. In the menu, select Copy.
3. By default, the queue name will be ‘Copy of (Queue Name)’ and all other settings will be added in the new Queue settings window that appears. You can change the name of that Queue copy, set it to recycle or not and add or remove contributors as needed.
4. You can also adjust the Queue time slots for each day of the week which have been copied over as needed.
5. Once you’re happy with the settings for that copied Queue, click Save.
6. That Queue will then be available in the list of the Queues available on your account.