Copy a Queue
This article covers how you can edit existing Queues you've already set up. If you're not already familiar with Queues, please see this page for more information.
Note: You will only be able to copy the settings from the Queue. Posts already added to the Queue you're copying will not be copied over into the new Queue.
- Go to the Queues view under Manage > Queues. Where the Queue names are listed, click the downward-pointing arrow next to the Queue name you want to copy.
- In the menu, select Copy.
- By default, the queue name will be 'Copy of (Queue Name)', and you will need to add all other settings in the new Queue settings window that appears. You can change the name of that Queue copy, set it to recycle or not and add or remove contributors as needed.
- You can also adjust the Queue time slots for each day of the week copied over as needed.
- Once you're happy with the settings for that copied Queue, click Save.
- That Queue will then be available in the list of the Queues available on your account.