Share profiles in bulk
This page covers how you can share access to multiple profiles at a time between the user accounts on your dashboard. Access to profiles you've already set up won't be available automatically when you create a new user in case they shouldn't have access to them. Instead, this will need to be done as needed when a new user is created.
We recommend sharing profiles where needed rather than, for example, setting up a profile for the same LinkedIn Company Page as separate profiles on 2 or more user accounts.
Note: As the ability to share profiles in bulk is accessed via the Manage Users page, you will need to be an Admin in order to access it. Otherwise, profiles can still be shared individually as outlined on this page.
- Select the My Dashboard button on the top left-hand side of the dashboard.
- Select the Manage Users button at the bottom of the menu.
- In the new page that opens up, select Profile Sharing under the Manage menu to the right of the page.
- The following window will be displayed. First, pick the owner of the profiles you want to share with another user.
- Next, pick the user account you want to share profiles with.
- To help with finding specific profiles if the profile owner has a lot of profiles set up on their account, you can Filter by the name of a particular profile to bring it up.
- You can bulk select profiles by selecting the checkbox next to the profile type, so for example, if you wanted to share all the Facebook Page posting profiles set up on the owner’s user account, select the Facebook Fan Page heading and all the Facebook Fan Page profiles will be automatically selected.
- You can also select individual profiles by selecting the checkbox just opposite the name of that profile.
- Once the checkboxes next to all the profiles you want to share are selected, click the arrow facing right to move those profiles into the Shared Profiles box.
- If you’ve accidentally moved a profile you didn’t want to share or you’d like to unshare profiles in bulk, select the profile/s in the Shared Profiles box.
- Then select the left-facing arrow to remove them.
- Once all the profiles that should be shared with the account are in the Shared Profiles box, click Save to confirm that you want to share those profiles.