1. Select the cog icon in the top right hand side of the dashboard and then select White Label Settings from the dropdown menu.
2. Select Design & Layout from the list to the right of the page.
3. Provide the name for the new tab that will be added to your White Label.
4. Add the URL that relates to that tab.
5. Select whether you want the page related to the URL to be treated as an iframe in which case the page will be opened in the White Label dashboard or whether you want this to be treated as just a URL in which case, when a user clicks on that custom tab, the page will be opened in a new browser window/tab outside of the White Label dashboard. Please note: not all web pages support iframing so, if you find that this isn’t working as expected, try the URL option instead. If this works, the link will need to be handled as a URL and not an iframe.
6. You can also add sub menus if needed.
7. When you’re happy with the settings, click Save and then the new custom tab will be added to your White Label dashboard.