Change system settings
This article covers system settings which mainly include security and access options for a particular user account such as setting additional authentication when logging in.
To update your system settings
- Click on your username in the top right-hand corner of the dashboard.
- Then select Preferences from the menu.
- Next, select System Settings from the list to the right-hand side.
Note: If you want to access the settings for another user account to which you have access, you will have to switch over to their account by clicking on the My Dashboard option on the top left corner of the screen, selecting that user, and then once you're able to view their account, you can click on the cog (⚙) icon which appears next to their name.
- If you’re experiencing issues with your account such as profiles not displaying in ‘Compose’, you’re unable to switch users or certain parts of the dashboard are not displaying correctly, this could be because your browser cache is full or an older version of the dashboard is being cached. By selecting the Reset Cache option and then refreshing your page, will resolve these issues in most cases.
- For increased security, you can restrict access to your account by specifying the IP addresses which should have access.
- Once you’ve adjusted your settings, select the Save option.