1. Select the cog icon in the top right hand side of the dashboard and then select Preferences.
2. You then need to select Publishing Preferences.
3.The option for URL Shortening can be seen on the left-hand side.
4. The URL Shortener used for your user account will be set to Bit.ly by default and you can change this by selecting another of the options listed in this drop-down menu. Please Note that if you select the don’t shorten option, we will not be able to track click data, etc. on your links as one of the default option provided needs to be selected in order for us to be able to collect this information.
5. If you already have a Bit.ly account, you can integrate this with Sendible by adding your Bit.ly login, Bit.ly key and, if applicable, your Bit.ly pro domain.
Adding the Bitly Pro Intergration is not available on the Small & Micro packages
On this page you can also select a number of other options to assist in the publishing of your posts.
6. You can select how you want the system to handle retweets natively or not so, whether they include 'RT' at the beginning of the retweet or whether the post displays on Twitter without anything to show that it is a retweet.
7. As the Compose Box is responsive by default, you can select whether the Rich Text Editor only displays when you select a Mailing List or a Blog or whether this is always available by default. Please note that Rich Text options such as formatting text is not supported by most social media sites including Twitter and Facebook which is why these options are usually only displayed for blogs and Mailing Lists where they are supported.
8. If you need to, you can Pause your scheduled messages. Messages scheduled over the time that they are paused will still show as ‘Sent’ to prevent the system sending them all at once when they’re unpaused however, they will not actually be sent out on our backend. To reschedule these messages, please go to your ‘Sent’ view and use the ‘Repost’ option.
9. You can also select which Filter is used by default when viewing Scheduled or Sent messages, etc. This is set to your user account by default but can be set to ‘All Users’ by default. The messages which are displayed when ‘All Users’ is selected will depend on whose users accounts you have permission to view based on your user hierarchy.
10. By setting the Strip Links From Post Body to On, the system will automatically remove links from a post when it sends the post out to the relevant site. This is most useful when including link previews in your posts as the link preview will still be included but it won't display another link in the text of the post as this will have been automatically removed by our system. Once you’ve adjusted your settings as required, please Save them.