Change personal preferences
This article covers personal preferences for an account which includes updating the email address or password for that account, changing the set timezone for an account and setting a particular language for an account.
1. You can access preferences by clicking on the Cog icon in the top right hand side of the dashboard and then selecting Preferences from the list.
2. You will then see the main Personal Settings window divided into two parts. Contact Information and Location Information.
3. To update the Name listed on your account, please change this in the Name or Company field. This is the name displayed on your account in Sendible and not your username which you can use to login.
4. To change the Email Address linked to your account, please update this in the Email field.
5. You can select whether or not you want to be notified about feature updates automatically or not by checking or unchecking the Subscribe to feature updates check box.
6. To change the Username associated with your user account, please update this in the Username field.
7. If you need to reset the password for your account, please click the Reset Password link provided.
8. You can also change the Timezone for your account if needed by choosing a different timezone from the drop-down menu.
Your Scheduled Messages Will Not Be Automatically Updated To Correspond With The New Timezone. To do this, please use the timezone option under system settings instead.
9. Select the language you want your dashboard to be displayed in from one of the options available in the Language drop-down menu.
10. You can also adjust the Clock Format used on your account between 12-hour and 24-hour using the Clock Format drop-down.
11. Once you have adjusted your settings as required, select the Save button for your changes to be applied.