1. To access your Subscription area, you will need to be logged in as an Admin. You will then need to go to click on the Settings icon in the top right hand side of the dashboard.
2. Then select Subscription from the dropdown menu.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the option to cancel your account and then select this.
4. You will be asked to provide a reason for cancelling your account. If you have encountered any issues when using Sendible please submit a support ticket so that we can work through these with you as we want to ensure that Sendible is an effective tool for our users. Alternatively, if you are sure you want to cancel, we appreciate any feedback you can provide as this will be reviewed and discussed by the team.
5. Once you’ve provided your feedback, select the Yes, Delete My Account button. To view the terms and conditions with regards to cancellation of your account, please see this page under Cancellation and Termination. Once your account is cancelled, you will no longer be able to log into it. Please note: If you were paying for your account using PayPal, you will need to cancel the subscription to email@example.com to ensure that no further payments are charged.