1. The standard payment method we offer is by Credit Card. We support all major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Debit and Pre-paid cards are not supported. Your card will also need to allow international transfers if you are paying from outside of the UK.
2. If you would prefer to use another method of payment, such as PayPal or bank transfer, this will have to be handled via invoicing and requires a minimum of 3 months upfront payment. As this is also a manual process, a 3% processing fee will be applied to all payments.
If you would like to have invoicing set up for your account, please submit a ticket with the following information:
1. The email address that invoices should be sent to.
2. The address that should be included on the invoice.
3. Any additional information you need to have on the invoice, eg. a PO number, Tax number, etc.
4. The billing frequency you would like to have moving forward, eg. quarterly, bi-annual or annual.
Please note that our standard payment terms for invoices are 15 days. If you will need a longer amount of time to process the payment once the invoice is received, please let us know when you contact us.