To access your Receipts area, you will need to be logged in as an Admin.
1. First click on your account name on the top right hand side of the dashboard.
2. Then select Subscription from the dropdown menu.
3. Click on Invoices from the list to the right.
4. You will see your 5 most recent invoices listed.
5. To print your invoice, select the Print option next to that receipt.
6. If you have more invoices than the system displays by default, select the option to display invoices from further back if needed.
7. If you need your VAT number to be included on the invoice, you can add this to the box provided.
8. Should you need to have invoices automatically sent to another email such as your billing or accounts department, you can add their email address in the Email invoices to field and then, when invoices are sent out after successful charges, that email address(es) will also receive the emailed invoices.
9. If you add a VAT number or an email address(es), make sure to click the Save button to save this information.
10. If you select the print option, the invoice will be displayed in a new browser window.
11. Right clicking the invoice and selecting the Print... option, this will let you to print out or save your invoice as a PDF.