This article covers how you can easily add content to the Content Library via email so you don't need to be logged into Sendible or add the content manually in the dashboard if you come across a piece of content whilst browsing the web or similar that you'd like to save for later use.
iCloud/Apple Mail is not currently supported.
1. Select the Content Library you want to send content to from the list on the right hand side of the page.
2. Click on Add Content.
3. Under the options listed, you’ll be provided with a specific email address that you can use to forward content to via email which will then be added to that specific content library. This will be content that’s in the body of the email and not attachments.
Once you've emailed your content, it should then be available the next time you access your Content Library.
- How Do I Save a Message from the Compose Box to my Content Library?
- How Do I Create A Content Library And Add Content?
- How Can I Save Frequently Used Hashtags?