This article covers our using our Suggested Content feature which provides content suggestions based on specific categories and also allows you to search for content based on a specific keyword(s). You'll also be able to save topics for easily searching for additional content based on that topic in the future.
Currently we do support content suggestions in the majority of languages when you search for a specific topic, however, it's not currently possible to specify the location that content is from.
Suggestions for content
1. Go to the Content tab in your dashboard.
2. Select the Suggestions option from the drop-down or from the list on the left side.
3. Sendible will provide topic suggestion based on what you post out from any Twitter account linked to the Sendible user account you're logged into. You can select the Twitter account that you want to see related topics for from the drop-down if you have multiple Twitter accounts you need to switch between.
4. Click on one of the suggested topics to view available content related to that topic.
5. You can also scroll down to view recent content by topic category, such as Staff Picks, Technology & Innovation, Music, etc.
6. When you’ve found a specific topic you want to view content for, click on the image to view related content.
How to save topics to a Content library
7. By clicking on the Star icon next to the topic name, you can save specific topics and those topics will then be available to select at a later date under My Topics.
8. You can also select whether you want to view Articles or Influencers for a particular topic.
9. When you have a topic selected, use the drop-down menus to sort how you want to view that content.
10. You can also search for specific topics using the Search function provided.
11. In the Related Topics box, you will see topics related to the topic you are currently looking at.
12. In My topics on the right, topics that you’ve saved previously will be displayed.
13. When you’ve found an article you want to share, you can save it to your Content Library for use in the future by selecting the Tick box on that article and then selecting the Curate Content button.
You can select and save multiple articles at once by ticking up to 3 articles before selecting Curate Content.
14. By clicking on the 3 dots on the right top of the selected article you have options to Share (which will load the article into the compose box so that you can also share content immediately), Add to queue (which will load the article into the compose box with the Queue option pre-selected) or Save content ( which will also allow you to save that piece of content to your Content Library).
15. Click on Curate content to save your selected article(s) to My content or a different Content Library.
16. If you’re saving content to your Content Library, this is the box that will be displayed. Select the library you want to add your content to from the drop-down.
17. Then give your content a Title which will be displayed in the Content Library.
18. You can then add Tags to your content for your reference to help describe your content.
19. Once you’ve selected the Content Library you want to add your content to, give it a title and make any other changes you want before selecting the Add Content button.
Sharing and posting your saved content
20. If you select one of the options to Share such as adding to a Queue, the standard compose box will be brought up with the article description and URL pre-populated so that you can select the profile/s you want the post to be sent to.
21. If you want to add that article to a Queue, you can then select the Queue from the drop-down menu.
22. When you’ve added profiles, selected the Queue or scheduled the message, etc. select the ‘Send’ or in this case Add to Queue button
23. Selecting the My content option from the list on the left side, you will be able to see the content you have added to it from your Suggestions, and make changes or post it out as explained above.
Please see this article on more information about Content Libraries.