Contacts Features including Email and SMS functionality is no longer available as of the 31st of March, 2019. Please see this page for more information.
1. Click the Contacts tab at the top of the screen then select My Contacts from the dropdown menu. Once you’ve done this, select the New Contact button. You’ll also be able to switch between options on the left hand side of the page whilst you’re in the Contacts section.
2. You can then start adding the information for your contact. The minimum amount of information that we need you to add for a contact is their first name, last name and email address however, we have provided a large number of additional fields to assist you in keeping up to date with any sales contacts or clients you may have.
3. In the Contact Info area, you can add your contact’s email.
4. When you add their phone number, please note that, as we are an international site, you will need to include the country code for where that contact is located so for example, if the contact was located in the US, you’d add +1 and then their phone number. For the UK, please add +44 then remove the first 0 and supply the rest of the number.
5. You can select a contact’s preferred method of contact. If you select the preferred contact method as Email, you will only be able to add that contact to email Mailing List. If you select the preferred method as SMS, you will only be able to add that contact to an SMS mailing list.
6. If you’ve set up custom fields for contacts, you can add information for those custom fields under the Other tab.
7. You can also set up a New Field from here. For more information on custom fields, please see this page.
8. You can also add your contact’s social media profiles under the Social option to help link up all their contact information in one place as well as adding their Bio so you can further personalize your communications with them. To search for social profiles, add in the name or profile ID you want to search for into the text box for the relevant social site and then select the social site’s icon to start the search.
9. You can then add sales notes or other notes for that contact in the Notes area.
10. Lastly you can add that contact to multiple mailing lists at one. Just tick the box next to mailing lists you want to add the contact to.
11. When you’re happy with the information you’ve added for that contact, click the Create Contact button.