1. Select +Services and then click on My Services from the drop down menu or from the left side list.
2. Once you’ve located the service you want to Share or Transfer, select the 3 dots on the right side of the service next to the Edit and Delete icons.
3. In the drop down menu, select either Share or Transfer depending on what you’re looking to do.
4. If you’ve selected the Share option, the above pop-up will appear. To share the service with another user account, select the name of the user account.
5. You can then use the right pointing arrow to move that user account from the Team Members/Clients box to the Currently Shared With box.
If you need to share the service with additional users, simply repeat this process. If you need to remove a service from being shared, select the user account in the Currently Shared With box and then use the left pointing arrow to move that user account from that box to the Team Members/Clients.
The user accounts that display in the Team Members/Clients box will depend on the user accounts you have access to.
6. Once you’ve shared the service with the appropriate user account(s), click the Close option.
Services which have been shared from another user account will not be displayed here as, if a service is shared, the user it is shared with will not have permission to edit or delete that service, etc. from their own user account.
Shared with me
7. You can then check which services are shared with you by selecting the Shared with me option on the left hand side.
8. On the right side, next to the shared service, you will see the initials of who shared this service with you and their colour code.
Please read this article for more information!
Transferring a service will completely remove the service from your account and be transferred to the selected user account.
9. If you select the Transfer option instead, the following pop-up will appear. To transfer the service, simply select the user account you want to transfer that service to from the drop down menu.
Some services should not be transferred as they are depending on other services linked to that account, eg. an RSS Auto Poster service.
10. Once you’ve selected the user account you wish to transfer a service to, select the Transfer button.
Both Sharing and Transferring options can be affected by caching, for instructions on resolving this, please see this article.