Connecting Google Analytics through Quick Reports
Due to Google's API restrictions (what we use to connect) we can only pull metrics for 10 websites per Google Account. To get around this, we recommend splitting the websites into various Google Accounts
1. First go to Measure > Reports Hub.
2. Then select Google Analytics from the options or Click Google Analytics on the left side bar.
3. Click the Connect to Google Analytics button.
4. Login to your Google Analytics account if necessary and click Allow to proceed.
5. Sendible will populate all the profiles linked to your Google Analytics account.
6. Select which Google Analytics profile you would like to see the Report on and click Generate Report.
7. To switch Google Analytics accounts, please click Switch Account.
8. Click the X icon to go back to the previous screen.
Connecting Google Analytics through Branded Reports
9. Click Add Module to select the Google Analytics modules within the report.
10. Select Google Analytics from the tab navigation.
11.Click the + icon to add all the modules you would like to appear on your report.
12.Login to your Google Analytics account if necessary and click Allow to proceed.
13. Select which Google Analytics profile you would like to use and click Add.