This article covers quick reports which are essentially basic reports that you can access to view a good overview of engagement on the social channels linked to that particular user account, for specific social sites like Facebook and Twitter as well as Keyword and Brand monitors you've set up. You can also create an aggregate report by selecting multiple social pages or accounts, eg. you can select 5 Facebook Pages and view a report which includes the combined date for all 5 Facebook Pages, up to a limit of 10 in total.
As these are basic reports intended to provide an overview and not to be sent out to Clients or similar, they cannot be customised or edited.
1. Go to Reports on the top navigation bar, then select the Reports hub from the drop down.
2. Quick Reports are also always accessible on the left side menu of the Reports Hub.
3. The Engagement report shows engagement performance across all your social media accounts.
4. You can also select which social media type you'd like to view a Quick Report of from the main Reports Hub page.
5. You will be able to select multiple accounts of the same type of profile so that the Quick Report will provide aggregate data based on those profiles. For example all Facebook profiles.
6. Once you have selected all your Profiles, click Generate Report to view the aggregate Quick Report.
7. To print, you can click the Print icon as shown or you can click Save to copy the report to My Reports where you can edit the report as per your exact requirements.
To find out more on editing your own reports please look at our article How I create a Branded Report?
8. You can also filter the reporting data by date.
We can keep only 90 days of data across all social media accounts.
9. Select the Refresh icon on a report to update it if data is not displaying in the module correctly.
10. For more information on each quick report, please click on our Report cheat sheet button. This will open up a PDF guide for the report, explaining all the modules found in the report.
11. You have the ability to edit and save the quick report. You can find this saved report within the report builder.
12. You can also click the printer icon and this will allow you to save the quick report regardless of which plan you are on.