1. To share a Custom Report go to Measure and select My Reports from the drop-down menu.
You cannot share Quick Reports with other user accounts.
2. Choose the Report you would like to share from the list shown.
3. Use the report filter to help you locate your report if needed.
4. Click the Share button as shown below.
5. The following pop-up will be displayed, select the name of the user account(s) you wish to share the report with.
Using the arrows provided, move the name of the user account from the Team members/Clients: box to the Currently shared with: box. Repeat this process if you need to share the report with multiple user accounts.
If you want to stop sharing a report with another user account, you will need to come back here and move their name back in the ‘Team members/Clients:’ box.
Once the report has been shared it will then be available for the appropriate user account(s) to access from the My Reports page highlighted in Point 2.
When deleting users, custom built reports will still remain shared. If you wish to delete/edit these please submit a support ticket or email email@example.com to help you with this.