Create a branded report
This article covers branded reports which are reports that you can fully customise to include report modules for various different social channels within the same report as well as modules covering general information about your account usage and activity. You can also include information from outside the platform in your branded report.
Adding basic report settings
- Select Reports and then click on Report Builder from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be prompted to create your first report. Please enter your Report Name and Report Title, and select the default period you would like to see data from.
Note: This can be adjusted as needed once you complete the setup of your report.
- Click the Select Layout button to proceed.
- Select a layout for your report by clicking on the layout you want.
- Click Create Report button to proceed.
Adding modules to your report
- The Add Modules popup should appear automatically as below, from here you can switch between different groups of modules using the tabs at the top of the window.
- Click the + (plus) button beside the module you want to add to the report.
- Once the module is added the + plus button will turn into an x (cross) button.
Note: With each report, there is a maximum of 30 modules per report.
- Once you have completed adding all your modules, click Close at the bottom right of the window.
- To add modules relating to specific social media channels, select the Channels tab.
- Select the relevant channel to bring up a list of modules you can add for that particular channel.
Note: The information we can provide for a particular social channel, page, etc. will vary between the social sites depending on the information they allow us access to. Please refer to this article for more information.
- Once you’ve located the module you want to add for that channel, click the + Plus button and repeat this until all the modules you want to add for that channel have been added to the report.
- You can use the Queue feature to track specific Campaigns. All posts, emails, etc. you add to a Queue will be tracked individually so that you can track this by channel or you can use the Campaigns tab to access the overall data for that campaign.
- Once you’ve located the relevant Queue, click the + Plus button to bring up the different modules you can add to Campaigns.
Important: If you're managing more than 10 Google Analytics Websites within 1 Google account, you would need to separate them into other Google user accounts. For example, if you have 20 Google Analytics pages you're managing you would need to separate them equally between 2 Google user accounts. This is a limitation within Google’s API.
- Once you’ve set up your report, you can use the Add Modules button to add additional modules to your report.
Managing and customising your report
- Using the Share, Print, Email, View in full screen or share a live version options, you can send reports to your clients or similar.
- Share: This option allows you to give other User Accounts in your User Group access to view the report.
- Print: When you select this option, a print preview for that report will be displayed so that you can check this before looking to print off your report.
- Email: This option allows you to send a report now or set it up to email out automatically.
- Full Screen: This gives you the option to view the report in full-screen mode.
- Live: Selecting this option means you will be provided with a URL which you can send to your client or similar and, when they select the URL, they will be able to view the report (this will be outside the Sendible account).
- Other options include Edit, Copy and Delete (This cannot be undone).
- Click the Filter Date button to choose the specific period you would like to see data from.
Important: Currently, our system is only set up to store data for 90 days by default, therefore, if you need to track data for longer periods, please export your data regularly.
- You can upload a logo to help brand the report.
- You can also add a name, company address, etc. to your report to completely brand it.