1. To access the Calendar, select the Engage tab and select the Calendar option from the list to the left.
2. Select the Refresh option to refresh the Calendar if a message isn’t being displayed.
3. Use the Filter option to select other members in your User Group so that you can view their Scheduled messages alongside yours, please see figure 13. for more information on this.
4. You can also use the Channel Filter to view messages scheduled to be sent to just a specific Service or List.
5. Use the arrows either side of the date displayed and at the top of the Calendar to move forward or backward in the Calendar.
6. Using the options to the top of the Calendar, you can select to view either Scheduled, Queued or Sent messages. If you select to view messages in a Queue, you’ll need to select the relevant Queue you want to view messages for. Whilst you can’t add messages to a Queue from the Calendar, you can schedule messages in the Calendar when viewing Queued messages, please see figure 11. for more information.
7. The Overview option allows users to select both Scheduled messages for multiple users and also messages in Queues at the same time.
8. You can search for a specific user account you want to see the Scheduled messages for using the search option. You can select numerous user accounts and Queues to get an overview of messages being sent out which is particularly helpful if you’re running a campaign or similar for a client through multiple user accounts.
9. When you’ve ticked the boxes opposite the user accounts you wish to view scheduled messages for and any Queues you also want to see messages for, select the Apply option and then messages will be displayed in the Calendar accordingly.
10. To view more information about a scheduled message if for example you’re viewing messages in the monthly format, hover over the message for a pop-up to be displayed.7. You can also edit a message by clicking on it or move it in the Calendar to change it’s scheduled time.
11. Clicking on an empty slot in the Calendar when viewing Scheduled or Queued messages will prompt the Compose box to be displayed so that you can schedule a message for that time.
12. You can also select to view messages by Month, Week or Day which is useful for focusing on posts scheduled or Queued for a specific week or day.
13. If you’re filtering messages based on multiple users, the messages scheduled or Queued by other users will be displayed in their user account color so you can easily differentiate them. You can set different colors for users on their user settings. This will need to be set or changed by an admin.