This article covers the Drafts view, how you can find your draft messages and how to publish a draft message.
1. Click the Publish tab and select ‘Drafts’ from the drop-down.
2. You can also select Drafts from the left sidebar when viewing another area of the Publish section.
3. Your Draft messages will be displayed. From here you can select in Bulk and Delete in bulk.
4. Using the More option you can export your Draft messages to a CSV or Schedule in bulk.
5. You can also Refresh the page if your Draft message isn’t displayed yet.
6. The Import In Bulk button will allow you to add messages in bulk to the drafts view.
7. Click the Calendar icon in order to filter the drafts by the date that they were created.
When filter the draft messages by date, it will NOT be filtered by the scheduled date but the date that the message was created.
8. Use the Filter option to filter by Channel, eg. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
9. You can also view the other Draft messages for those in your User Group. Deselect your user name and then select the name of the User Account you wish to view from the drop down menu.
10. You can also Search for a specific message using one or more Keywords from the body of the message or by the Profile or List name.
11. Using the options directly on a message, you can Delete or Edit and Send that message.
12. The Initials display the name of the user account that has saved the draft message, and if you hover over these initials it will display the fill name of the user.
13. If you select the Edit option, the Compose box will be opened and the draft message will be loaded.
14. You can edit the Profile or List you added previously, as well as change any of the text or content, etc.
15. If you want to send your message, you can select the Scheduled time or Queue you wish to add it to.
16. You can also re-save your draft, send it for approval or send it now.