1. Select the Engage tab and then select Drafts from the list to the left.
2. Your Draft messages will be displayed. From here you can select in Bulk and Delete in bulk.
3. Using the More option you can export your Draft messages to a CSV or Schedule in bulk.
4. You can also Refresh the page if your Draft message isn’t displayed yet.
5. The Import In Bulk button will allow you to add messages in bulk to the drafts view.
6. Use the Filter option to filter by Channel, eg. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
7. You can also view the other Draft messages for those in your User Group. Deselect your user name and then select the name of the User Account you wish to view from the dropdown menu.
8. You can also Search for a specific message using one or more Keywords from the body of the message or by the Service or List name.
9. Using the options directly on a message, you can Delete or Edit and Send that message.
10. The Initials display the name of the user account that has saved the draft message.
11. If you select the Edit option, the Compose box will be opened and the draft message will be loaded.
12. You can edit the Service or List you added previously, as well as change any of the text or content, etc.
13. If you want to send your message, you can select the Scheduled time or Queue you wish to add it to.
14. You can also re-save your draft, send it for approval or send it now.