1. Select the Engage tab in your dashboard.
2. Then select the Scheduled view from the list to the left.
3. Your Scheduled messages will be displayed. From here you can select in Bulk and Delete in bulk.
4. Using the More option you can export your Scheduled messages to a CSV, export via HTML or Schedule in bulk.
5. You can also Refresh the page if your Scheduled message isn’t displayed yet.
6. You can also schedule messages in bulk when in the Scheduled view.
7. Use the Filter option to filter by Date or Channel, eg. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
8. You can also view the other Scheduled messages for those in your User Group. Deselect your user name and then select the name of the User Account you wish to view from the drop-down menu.
9. You can also Search for a specific message using one or more Keywords from the body of the message or by the Service or List name.
10. Using the options directly on a message, you can Edit or Delete that message and the Initials display the name of the user account the scheduled message has been scheduled on.