This article will help you navigate around the dashboard and show you where your scheduled messages will be available to view and edit. We will also walk you through the icons around the dashboard in the scheduled area and what the icons do.
The number within the brackets is the number of scheduled messages within the whole company. The number to the left of the bracket is the number of scheduled messages within your dashboard.
1. Select the Engage tab in your dashboard.
2. Then select the Scheduled view from the list to the left.
3. Your Scheduled messages will be displayed. From here you can select in Bulk and Delete in bulk.
4. Using the More option you can export your Scheduled messages to a CSV, export via HTML or Schedule in bulk.
5. You can also Refresh the page if your Scheduled message isn’t displayed yet.
6. You can also schedule messages in bulk when in the Scheduled view.
7. Use the Filter option to filter by Date or Channel, eg. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
8. You can also view the other Scheduled messages for those in your User Group. Deselect your user name and then select the name of the User Account you wish to view from the drop-down menu.
9. You can also Search for a specific message using one or more Keywords from the body of the message or by the Service or List name.
10. Using the options directly on a message, you can Edit or Delete that message and the Initials display the name of the user account the scheduled message has been scheduled on.