Where can I view messages I've sent?
Note: The Sent view will display posts that have been sent to social sites. However, if a post hasn't been published on the social site, the post could have been rejected due to an error. To find out more information about this, check out Where should I check if my message hasn't posted?
- Click on the Publish tab.
- Select Sent from the drop-down that appears, or if you’re already in the Publish section, from the list to the left.
- Your Sent messages will be displayed. From here you can tick the checkbox to select in Bulk and Delete in bulk.
- Using the More option you can export your Sent messages to a CSV, export via HTML or Schedule in bulk.
- You can also Refresh the page if your Sent message isn’t displayed yet.
- You can also compose messages in bulk, or upload a CSV file, when in the Sent view.
- You can filter the posts for a specific date range.
- Use the Filter option to filter by Channel, e.g., Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also view the other Sent messages for those in your User Group. Deselect your user name and then select the name of the User Account you wish to view from the drop-down menu.
- You can also Search for a specific message using one or more Keywords from the body of the message or by the Profile or List name.
- Using the options directly on a message, you can Delete or Repost that message.
- The Initials display the name of the user account that has sent the message.