View more information about who has sent a message
This article covers how you can view more information about someone who's contacted you via the Priority Inbox and Streams.
As social sites become more restrictive in terms of being able to view information about an account outside of the social site, these options have become more limited and it's likely you'll only be able to view information directly within the Sendible platform in the case of Twitter as shown in this example.
1. Click on the Name of the social media account displayed on the message.
2. The following window will be displayed, the number of options you have may vary on the social network eg. Facebook or Twitter. In this example the profile is from Twitter and by default the profile’s Bio will be displayed. Select the other tabs to view additional information such as the account’s Timeline, Mentions, etc.
3. The Advanced tab will display information provided through partnerships. This example shows information provided by PeerIndex however, this is subject to change and once again based on the social site.
4. With this Twitter example, you can also select the option to follow or unfollow them on Twitter.
5. Should you wish to go directly to the social media profile, select the Full Profile button where this is available and you’ll be taken to that profile on the appropriate social media site.