1. Go to Services > Social.
2. Where Instagram is listed, click Add.
3. Where just Instagram is listed, click Setup.
4. If you’re not already logged into an Instagram account, you’ll need to provide the username and password for the relevant Instagram account.
5. When you’ve provided the login details, click Log In.
6. You can then select where you want to see alerts for new activity on that Instagram account such as in the Priority Inbox.
7. If you’re logged into the wrong Instagram account, you can use the Switch Instagram User option to switch the Instagram account you’re logged into. Please note: Unfortunately Instagram does not always allow this option to work so, if you’ve selected this option but nothing happens, please close the service window, go directly to Instagram to log out of that Instagram account and then look to set up the service again.
8. When you’re happy with the settings, click Save Settings.
9. That Instagram Stream will then be available to select where Streams are listed in the Priority Inbox.