This page covers individually adding Facebook Page Album Services to your Sendible account so you can specifically post images to your page's albums. We also recommend using this service when posting multiple images to a Facebook Fan Page.
1. Go to Services and click on Add Services.
2. Click Add where Facebook is listed.
3 . Click the Setup button opposite where the Facebook Page Album service is listed.
4. If you’re not already signed into Facebook, you’ll be directed to Facebook to sign in and accept permissions. Please ensure you allow all permissions requested. Once this is done, you’ll be directed to the following page where you’ll be able to provide a name for the Facebook Page Album service you’re setting up.
5. Select the Facebook Page you want the service to be linked to
The image above this dropdown menu represents the Facebook account you’re logged into and not the Facebook Page you’re selecting.
6. In the Album dropdown menu, you can leave this set to New Album in which case the subject/title you include in posts to that service will be used to create a new album. Alternatively, select from the existing albums set up for that Page. If you select an existing album, images will be added to that album when posting to that Facebook Page Album service.
7. When you’re happy with the settings for that service, click the Save Settings button.
8. If you’ve selected the New Album option when setting up the service, you’ll need to add the album name as directed once you’ve selected that Facebook Page Album service in the Compose box.
- How Do I Add My Facebook Page To Sendible?
- How do I reconnect a Facebook Service?
- How Do I Set Up Geotargeting For A Facebook Fan Page?
- How do I add Facebook Services in Bulk?
- How Do I Reconnect Facebook Pages in Bulk?
- How do I set up a Stream For a Facebook Page?
- Troubleshooting Facebook Fan Page Permissions/Access Checklist
- Troubleshooting Services Checklist