Facebook Page Album Profile was removed from the dashboard since 14th October 2020. Sadly, Facebook removed this access from their API.
This page covers individually adding Facebook Page Album Profiles to your Sendible account so you can specifically post images to your page's albums. We also recommend using this profile when posting multiple images to a Facebook Fan Page.
1. Go to Profiles and click on Add Profiles.
2. Click Add where Facebook is listed.
3 . Click the Setup button opposite where the Facebook Page Album profile is listed.
4. If you’re not already signed into Facebook, you’ll be directed to Facebook to sign in and accept permissions. Please ensure you allow all permissions requested. Once this is done, you’ll be directed to the following page where you’ll be able to provide a name for the Facebook Page Album profile you’re setting up.
5. Select the Facebook Page you want the profile to be linked to
The image above this dropdown menu represents the Facebook account you’re logged into and not the Facebook Page you’re selecting.
6. In the Album dropdown menu, you can leave this set to New Album in which case the subject/title you include in posts to that profile will be used to create a new album. Alternatively, select from the existing albums set up for that Page. If you select an existing album, images will be added to that album when posting to that Facebook Page Album profile.
7. When you’re happy with the settings for that profile, click the Save Settings button.
8. If you’ve selected the New Album option when setting up the profile, you’ll need to add the album name as directed once you’ve selected that Facebook Page Album profile in the Compose box.
- How Do I Add My Facebook Page To Sendible?
- How do I reconnect a Facebook Profile?
- How Do I Set Up Geotargeting For A Facebook Fan Page?
- How do I add Facebook Profiles in Bulk?
- How Do I Reconnect Facebook Pages in Bulk?
- How do I set up a Stream For a Facebook Page?
- Troubleshooting Facebook Fan Page Permissions/Access Checklist
- Troubleshooting Profiles Checklist