Add a Pinterest profile
Important: At the present time, the ability to add Pinterest boards is only available to a subset of legacy users. It is not available for new users. If you were a customer before October 2021 and would like information regarding this, please reach out to our Support Team.
Adding Pinterest as a profile will allow you to post updates to a specific board on your Pinterest account.
Note: You will need to add a profile for each Pinterest board you want to post to.
- Go to the Profiles tab in your dashboard.
- Select Add Profile from the drop-down menu or on the left side of the dashboard.
- Select Pinterest > Add from the Social section.
Caution: Please make sure you are fully logged out from your Pinterest account in your browser before adding a new Pinterest profile.Important: Due to the way that Pinterest manages logins on their end, you may experience issues when looking to log into Pinterest and set up profiles for the boards linked to that Pinterest account. If you do encounter any issues, please see the article What can I try when I'm having trouble with Pinterest profiles? for more information.
- If you're already logged into Pinterest, or you're logged into a social account such as Facebook or Google in another tab, we recommend using the Log Out option. This should force Pinterest to re-authorize your login so that you can log into the correct Pinterest account.
- If you're fully logged out of Pinterest, and you've never used set up Pinterest as a profile on Sendible previously, log into the Pinterest account that contains the boards that you want to add. The login screen should be displayed. You can choose to log in using your Pinterest account email and password, or your Facebook or Google account.
- If you don't have a Pinterest account yet, you can sign up from this page. However, we recommend going straight to Pinterest in your browser to do this before returning to Sendible to add your boards.
- Once you have successfully logged into your Pinterest account, you then need to approve the connection between Sendible and Pinterest.
- Once you reach the profile-setting screen, you can select the Pinterest board you want to post to.
Note: Our system will only display Pinterest boards in the drop-down list that have not already been added as a profile on that Sendible user account. If your Pinterest account does not have any boards in it, a message will display in the selector.
- These steps will need to be repeated for each board that is added as a profile to your Sendible account.
Caution: Currently, Pinterest will truncate any posts above 500 characters which includes links/URLs. If you want to ensure your Pinterest post is not truncated, please keep your post below 499 characters.