1. Select the Services option at the top of any page and then select Blogs from the list to the left.
2. Setting up services for the majority of blogs we integrate with is fairly straightforward. Wordpress is a little more complex so for full instructions setting up a Wordpress service, please see this page. The example we’re providing here is for Tumblr but you’ll use almost exactly the same steps for all blogs apart from Wordpress.
3. Once you’ve selected to add a Tumblr blog or similar, a pop-up will appear asking you to provide your login details for that site. Once you’ve done this, select the Log In button.
4. The site may ask you to confirm that you want Sendible to post on your behalf. You must allow or accept any permissions requested in order for the service to be added correctly.
5. Once you’ve accepted any permissions requested, you can choose the URL for the blog you’re looking to post to.
6. You can also choose where you want to receive alerts for new activity. Once you’ve done this, save your settings.
7. That blog will then be available to post to in the Message Box.