Add a blog to Sendible
This page will take you through adding most blog profiles to your account so you can post to your Tumblr, Blogger & Blogspot or Medium blog.
Setting up profiles for the majority of blogs we integrate with is fairly straightforward. Wordpress is a little more complex so for full instructions setting up a Wordpress profile, please see this page. The example we’re providing here is for Tumblr but you’ll use almost exactly the same steps for all blogs apart from Wordpress.
1. Select the Profiles option at the top of any page and then select Blogs from the list to the left.
2. Select the relevant blog option, in this case Tumblr.
3. Once you’ve selected to add a Tumblr blog or similar, a pop-up will appear asking you to provide your login email for that site. Once you’ve done this, select the Next button and select log-in option.
4. The site will ask you to confirm that you want Sendible to post on your behalf. You must allow or accept any permissions requested in order for the profile to be added correctly.
5. Once you’ve accepted any permissions requested, you can choose the URL for the blog you’re looking to post to.
If permissions are not accepted for Sendible to access your account, you will have trouble posting messages to it.
6. You can also choose where you want to receive alerts for new activity. Once you’ve done this, save your settings.
7. That blog will then be available to post to in the Message Box.