View the Social Feed for Facebook
This page covers Facebook Page Social Feeds which allow you to read and respond to updates like direct messages in real-time.
Note: When adding a Facebook Page profile to Sendible, a social feed is automatically added to your dashboard. To add a Facebook Page profile to Sendible, see How Do I Add My Facebook Page To Sendible?
- To view your Facebook Page streams, go to Activity > Social Feeds.
- Select a Facebook Page that you want to read and respond to updates in real-time.
- As a default, when you select a Facebook Page Stream, you'll be on your Facebook Page Home feed.
- Here is where you can view the original source on Facebook.
- Within the real-time stream, you’ll have the ability to delete posts from Facebook.
Note: The post you have deleted will still appear within the Outbox > Sent view on Sendible. Facebook is the only social site at the moment that allows third-party platforms to delete posts from their platform via their API.
- You have the ability to like comments.
- You have the ability to respond to comments from the Facebook Page Social feed.
- For direct messages, click the Messenger icon.
Note: You can take fewer actions when replying to a direct message than responding to comments within the Home feed via Facebook’s API.
- You have the ability to delete direct messages from Facebook Messenger.
- Click Reply to respond to any direct messages.
- For both Home feed and Direct messages, you can also delegate responding to messages by clicking on More > Assigning the message to another team member.
Tip: You will only be able to reply to Facebook Direct Messages which have been sent in the past 48 hours.