This page covers adding a Facebook Page Stream service to your account so you can read and respond to updates like Direct Messages in real time.
1. Select Services from the top of the dashboard and then select Add where Facebook is listed.
2. Scroll down the list and then select the Setup opposite the Facebook Page Stream option.
3. You will be directed back to Facebook to log into the Facebook Account you wish to stream updates from or the account that is Admin for a Facebook Page.
4. Once you’ve provided the email address and password, select Log In and accept any permissions that are requested, if you skip any we will be unable to correctly add the service.
5. You’ll need to select the Facebook Page that you want to set up the stream for.
6. You can then select the type of stream you want to set up, you can select for the stream to bring through either Direct messages sent to your page or your Home feed.
7. When you’re happy with the options you’ve chosen, select the Save Settings button.
8. Once you’ve done this, the Stream will be available in the Inbox under the Engage tab for you to access.
- How Do I Add My Facebook Page To Sendible?
- How do I reconnect a Facebook Service?
- How Do I Set Up Geotargeting For A Facebook Fan Page?
- How do I add Facebook Services in Bulk?
- How Do I Reconnect Facebook Pages in Bulk?
- Troubleshooting Facebook Fan Page Permissions/Access Checklist
- Troubleshooting Services Checklist