1. Select Services and then, where LinkedIn is listed, click Add.
2. Select Setup where the LinkedIn Company Page service is listed.
3. If you’re not already signed into LinkedIn, you’ll need to provide the login details for the LinkedIn account managing the Company Page. If you are already logged in, your account will be populated automatically.
4. Make sure to select Allow access as, if you select Cancel instead, the service will not be set up.
5. Select the Company Page you want to add from the dropdown menu provided.
6. Lastly, you can select whether you want to receive alerts for new activity on that account and where you receive these alerts such as in the Priority Inbox and/or via email.
7. When you’re happy with the settings for that service, click Save Settings.
8. Alternatively, if you need to log into a different LinkedIn account to the one you’re already logged into, select the Switch LinkedIn Company Page User option and, once you’ve added your settings, click the Save Settings button.