This page covers adding a Twitter Stream service to your account so you can read and respond to updates like Direct Messages in real time.
When adding a posting profile to Sendible, a streaming profile is automatically added to your dashboard. To add a Twitter profile to Sendible, see How Do I Add My Twitter Account To Sendible?
1. To view your Twitter streams, go to Engage > Streams.
2. Select a Twitter profile that you want to read and respond to updates in real-time.
3. As default, when you select a Twitter stream, you'll be on your Home feed.
4. Here is where you can view the original source on Twitter.
5. You have the ability to like comments.
6. You have the ability to view the full conversation of the specific tweet.
7. You have the ability to retweet a tweet from the specific Twitter profile.
8. If you want to reply to the Tweet privately, you can select the DM icon.
9. You have the ability to respond to comments from the Twitter stream.
10. For direct messages, click the DM icon.
You can take fewer actions when replying to a direct message than responding to comments within the Home feed via Twitter’s API.
11. You have the ability to delete direct messages from Twitter DM.
12. You have the ability to Retweet a direct message publicly on your Home feed.
13. Click Reply to respond to any direct messages.
There are other views that give you the ability to check all @ mentions, Tweets and Retweets from a specific profile.
14. This icon will let you view any Tweets where your Twitter profile has been mentioned.
15. This icon will let you view all Tweets from your Twitter profile at a quick glance.
16. This icon will let you view all Retweets from your Twitter profile at a quick glance.
17. This icon will let you view all your Followers from your Twitter profile at a quick glance.
18. For both Home feed and Direct messages, you can also delegate responding to messages by clicking on More > Assigning the message to another team member.