Set up a social feed for Twitter
This page covers Twitter social feeds and how they're added so you can read and respond to updates like Direct Messages in real time.
Note: When adding a Twitter profile to Sendible, social feeds are automatically added to your dashboard. To add a Twitter profile to Sendible, see How Do I Add My Twitter Account To Sendible?
- To view your Twitter social feeds, go to Activity > Social Feeds.
- Select a Twitter profile that you want to read and respond to updates in real-time.
- By default, when you select a Twitter stream, you'll be on your Home feed.
- Here is where you can view the original source on Twitter.
- You have the ability to repost.
- You have the ability to like comments.
- You have the ability to view the full conversation of the specific tweet.
- You have the ability to retweet a tweet from a specific Twitter profile.
- If you want to reply to the Tweet privately, you can select the DM icon.
- You have the ability to respond to comments from the Twitter stream.
- For direct messages, click the DM icon.
Note: You can take fewer actions when replying to a direct message than responding to comments within the Home feed via Twitter’s API.
- You have the ability to delete direct messages from Twitter DM.
- You have the ability to Retweet a direct message publicly on your Home feed.
- Click Reply to respond to any direct messages.
Note: There are other views that give you the ability to check all @ mentions, Tweets and Retweets from a specific profile.
- This icon will let you view any Tweets where your Twitter profile has been mentioned.
- This icon will let you view all Tweets from your Twitter profile at a quick glance.
- This icon will let you view all Retweets from your Twitter profile at a quick glance.
- This icon will let you view all your Followers from your Twitter profile at a quick glance.
- For both Home feed and Direct messages, you can also delegate responding to messages by clicking on More > Assigning the message to another team member.