Work with keyword (brand) monitoring results
This article covers checking results matching your search terms and what you can do with those results once you've set up a Keyword and Brand monitoring profile.
- Select the Monitor tab in your dashboard.
- Then select the Keywords option in the drop-down menu or from the list to the left.
- From here you can add a New Monitor as well as Filter by blogs, news sites, sentiment, etc. and search for Keywords in the body of results.
- You can also easily compare results by selecting up to three different Keyword Monitors.
- By hovering over a particular result, you can view and select the options for that message including changing the Sentiment, viewing the source of the result, translating the result, etc. If a result has come from a social site such as Twitter and you have a Posting Profile for that social site, you’ll have additional options such as replying to the message. You can also mark results as Irrelevant which will help the system learn what you’re looking for and bring through more accurate results.
- Select the Show Chart option to view a chart which breaks down your mentions by sentiments.
- At the top of the results, you'll see a chat option. Select this and the chart will be displayed. You can press the Hide Chart button to hide the chart and go back to the previous screen.