- In Sendible, go to “Services”.
- Adding a new monitor service.
- choose “Monitoring”
- then “Brand Monitoring”
- then “Add”
- If monitoring has been set up before
- Go to Services > My Services.
- Locate the monitoring service and click the edit icon.
- Make sure the “Brand Name or Term” is set
Go to https://www.google.com/alerts
Sign in if needed
Enter the query you wish Google to search against : http://screencast.com/t/RKQ4SDcsp
Set up the changes, but make sure that "Deliver to" is set to "RSS feed" : http://screencast.com/t/v9jRJmTV1y2
Click on the Google Alert's RSS feed icon and it will redirect you to the RSS feed page : http://screencast.com/t/O0aPA1JkH
Copy the URL from the address bar of the RSS feed page and paste it into the "Google Alerts Feed(optional):" text box back in Sendible
- Click “Save Changes”
- Sendible will now read from Google Alerts and push any extra information that Google finds into the monitor
Have more questions? Submit a request