Share content while browsing the web
This article covers using our Sendible Chrome extension which allows you to easily send or schedule content you come across whilst browsing the web without having to open the Sendible site or copy and paste text and links, etc.
Note: Sharing content while browsing the web is only supported using the Sendible Chrome extension.
Adding the Sendible Chrome extension in Google Chrome
- Using Google Chrome, you will find the Sendible Chrome extension option in your Settings as well. To access your Settings click on the Username on the top right of the dashboard.
- Then click on Get the Sendible Chrome extension. This will open up the Chrome Web Store in a new tab.
- On the Chrome Web Store page, select the Add to Chrome button.
- When prompted in the pop-up window, click Add extension
- Once this is installed, the Sendible icon will be added to the top right-hand side of your Chrome browser.
- Once installed, just click on the Sendible extension icon when you come across an article or web page, etc. that you want to share on your channels for the Compose Box to appear. You can then publish your post as usual.