1. Start typing or paste your URL into the Compose message box.
2. The system will automatically generate text from the URL and shorten your URL based on the
link shortener you’ve selected to use on your account.
3. The system will also automatically generate a link preview. You can choose to cancel this preview by selecting the ‘x’.
4. To edit the title of the preview click on the title text in bold.
5. You can edit the paragraph text by clicking on this text box.
6. You can select which image you want to include from that URL by using the directional arrows.
it’s worth noting that not all social sites or similar support link previews and that link previews can be affected by factors external to Sendible. So, for example, even if you edit a link preview, if the post is being sent to Google+, any changes you make to the link preview will not be reflected as Google+ pull their own link previews directly from the link. Similarly, Twitter cards which is Twitter’s version of a link preview will only display a link preview if Twitter card information has been added to the site you’re linking to as this is not something we can control currently.