Schedule a message
This article covers how you can schedule your message to be sent out on a particular date at a particular time and how you can schedule messages to repeat. If you're posting evergreen content or similar, you may find using Queues more efficient. Please see this page for more information on using Queues for posting your message.
- Once you’ve added all the content, etc., to your message, click the schedule icon to access the scheduling options.
- Click on the date box to access the calendar.
- Once you’ve selected the date you want your post to be sent on, click on the time box to set a specific time or choose from the times available in the drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, you can choose from the optimal times to send your message by selecting the clock with a star (⭐) icon.
Note: Optimal times will only be available once you have been posting from your for a minimum of 3 weeks.
How to schedule repeats
- You can also schedule your post to repeat by selecting the Repeat option.
- Selecting the repeat option will open the following dialogue box. Once you’ve added your settings, select 'OK'.
- When you’ve added all your scheduling settings, click the Schedule button in the bottom right corner to schedule your message accordingly.
Note: If you schedule a repeat and limit it to only certain days of the week it will only be scheduled for repeats that land on those days. For instance, if a post is published on Friday 15 April 2022 and set to repeat every 10 days but only on Tuesdays the next scheduled time will be Tuesday 14 June
2022 which is 60 days out.
Note: If you wish to stop a post from repeating, simply click the Repeat option again and it will stop the post from repeating any longer