This article covers basic steps to include an image or video in your post when using the Compose Box. If you're composing a multiple messages using the Bulk Importer you will only be able to attach images as multiple videos cannot be imported currently at one time.
1. First, click the Attach button when viewing the Compose message box to bring up image and video options.
2. The Upload File option allows you to add images to your post from your computer.
3. You can either drag and drop the images into the area specified or click Browse Files to open a new window so that you can find and select the files from your computer. If you’re adding images from your computer, locate the image, click on it and then select the Open option on that window.
Attach image from URL
4. The second option, From URL, allows you to fetch images from a URL.
5. You can either enter a page URL or you can provide a specific image URL if you know the exact URL for the image you want to attach.
6. Once you’ve found the image you want to attach, select the Attach button directly below the image to add the image to your post.
Use the Media Library
7. The Media Library option will allow you to access any images you’ve included in your posts previously so that you can re-use relevant images easily.
8. You can Search for images in the Media Library by name.
9. You can also filter by specific user’s Media Libraries if you have access to other user accounts.
10. Use the page options to check back through your previously sent images.
11. Once you’ve found the image you want to include, select the Attach option to include that image in your post. You can also rename images as, if an image has been uploaded from a link or similar, it will likely have been given the default name of ‘Attachment’. You can also delete images you no longer need in your Media Library.
Attach images from Dropbox or Google Drive
Please note it is not possible to attach videos through Dropbox or Google Drive
12. By selecting the Cloud option, you will be able to view and add images from your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
13. If you select the Dropbox option, you’ll be asked to log into your dropbox account if you’re not logged in already and then your Dropbox will be displayed as below. Use the Search option to search for a specific image.
14. Once you’ve found the image you want to include in your post, select it.
15. Then click on the Choose button for the image to be added to the Compose box.
16. If you select the Google Drive option, again you’ll be asked to log into your Google+ account if you’re not logged in already and then your Google Drive will be displayed as above. Use the Search option to search for a specific image.
17. You can also search and switch between folders, if you have any in your Drive.
18. Once you’ve found the image you want to include in your post, select it.
19. Then click on the Select button for the image to be added to the Compose box.
Using Canva to design images
20. By selecting the Design option, you can access Canva and design images to add to your posts. For tutorials for Canva, please see this page.
Please check this article for creating content with Canva.
Search for images on Flickr and Google
21. You can also search for images by clicking the Search option and then choosing whether you want to search for images on Google or Flickr. Click the logo of the service you want to use to get started.
22. If you select the Google option you’ll be prompted to log into your Google account if you’re not already logged in. You can then provide your search term and click the search button for matching results to be returned.
23. Once you’ve found the image that you want to use, just click on it to highlight the image.
24. Then click the Select button to add the image to your post.
25. To include images from Flickr, add the search term to the search box, then click the Search icon.
26. You can select to search based on Text or on Tags selected for the image/s.
27. When you’ve found the image you want to attach, select the Attach option next it and the image will be added to the Compose box.
Search and add videos from YouTube
28. By selecting the Video option, you can search and attach videos from YouTube.
29. If you haven’t already added your YouTube account, click on the YouTube icon and the system will prompt you to do this.
Your YouTube account will need to be connected to a Google account, please see this page for more information about linking your YouTube account to Sendible.
30. To search for videos on YouTube, just type a term into the search box and click the search icon and relevant matches will be brought up.
31. You can also search through the videos available on your channel on YouTube using the page selection options.
32. Once you’ve found the video you want to include, whether this is your video or another YouTube video, just click Attach and the social sharing URL for that video will be included in your post.