This usually occurs for one of three reasons:
* Your browser Cache may be full which is preventing the site from displaying areas of the site correctly. To resolve this, please look to clear your Cache as follows:
1. Click Your Name on the top right of the dashboard
2. Select Preferences from drop down.
3. Click System settings on the right.
4. Click Reset Cache.
5. Refresh your browser with F5 key on the keyboard.
Your account may have been suspended if your payment has not been received. If this is the case, we will have sent an email to the email address linked to the account that billing has been set up on. Please check this email and take action as requested or submit a ticket to discuss this further and we'll be happy to help!
Your user account settings have been changed so that you no longer have access to the account/s you're looking to switch to. Please contact your admin in this case.