This article covers how you can reconnect your Twitter profile if it's become disconnected and needs to be reconnected to Twitter in order for posts to be sent and analytics data to be retrieved.
If you update your security settings on Twitter such as your email address or password, you will need to reconnect any related Twitter profiles before you're able to post again.
Please remember to log out of Twitter.com to ensure you are reconnecting the correct Twitter account.
To reconnect a Twitter profile, please do as follows:
1. Go to Profiles My profiles
2. Locate the Twitter profile in question that needs reconnecting and click Edit icon.
3. Click Reconnect To Twitter
4. Enter your login details and click Authorise App
5. IMPORTANT: Click Update Account to finish the reconnection process
Why not go through our Troubleshooting Issues Checklist?