To address a permissions issue, you’ll first need to log into the relevant Facebook Profile account and then remove the Sendible or Social Dashboard App from your settings.
To do this on Facebook, select the right menu drop-down when viewing the Facebook Profile > Select Settings > Then select Business Integrations from the menu to the left of the page. The Sendible or Social Dashboard App will then be displayed. Click on it and then select the Remove option.
Please see this article for a detailed guide of removing the Sendible App from Facebook.
You’ll then need to do the following in the dashboard:
Make sure you’re logged out of any Facebook accounts in all browsers and tabs by checking directly on Facebook!
1. First, go to the Services tab in your dashboard.
2. Then select My Services.
3. Select the Edit icon on the relevant Facebook service.
4. You should then be directed to log into Facebook. If this does not happen, please close the pop-up and go directly to Facebook to log out before starting from Step 2 again.
5. You should now be prompted to accept App permissions again. Please do not select Cancel on any of these requests as this will mean that we can not add the service correctly. Select the OK button and you’ll be taken to the next page.
The only access we request to your account and information we retrieve is to provide you with the service/s you’ve requested to have set up on your Sendible account and all information held in relation to your Facebook account, Pages and Groups is stored securely.
6. You can change who’s able to see the posts you’re posting from your Sendible account to your Facebook Page or similar, however, unless you do want to restrict this, this should be left as Public. Select OK once you’ve changed this if needed.
7. Check all the settings for the service are correct and select the Update Account button.
When you remove an App on Facebook, this will affect any Facebook services set up on Sendible which have also been set up using that Facebook Profile. This means that those services will need to be reconnected as well. You can reconnect Facebook Pages individually or in bulk, once you’ve accepted App permissions as outlined above.