Reconnect a Facebook Page profile
If the connection to a Facebook Page has been broken and needs to be re-authorised, you will experience undelivered posts. Before we can continue to publish posts to a Facebook Page or return updates and analytics data, this Facebook Page will need to be reconnected.
To reconnect a Facebook Page profile, please do the following:
- Go to Profiles > My Profiles.
- Locate the Facebook profile that is no longer posting and click the Edit icon.
- If you’re not already logged in to Facebook, you will be prompted to log in to your user account.
- Once you’ve logged into the account with access to the relevant Facebook Pages, you’ll see the following screen. Ensure to click on Edit settings and NOT the 'Continue as account name' in the presented connection box. If you're already logged into a Facebook account but need to log into a different one, please select the "Log into another account option" which will allow you to log in to another Facebook account before returning you to the window below.
- After clicking 'Edit settings', the next screen has the heading "What Pages do you want to use with Sendible?". This will show a screen of all available Facebook Business Pages associated with the Facebook Account you have accessed. Click in the top right box to select ALL of the Facebook Pages that are presented.
Important: Even though you’re selecting all the Pages within this window, you will only be able to reconnect the Facebook Page profiles you added previously. No new Facebook Page profiles will be added by this process. We recommend always selecting all Pages because if you deselect any previously selected Facebook Pages this will remove our access from those Facebook Pages which will cause scheduled posts to fail and will require reconnection.
- Once all of the Facebook Pages have been selected click on Next.
- The next screen will have the following header, "What is Sendible allowed to do?". Please make sure all of these permissions are set to “Yes”. We only request the permissions needed to support the profiles we’re providing to you. Once all of the permissions are set to “Yes”, please click on Done.
- On the next screen, you will have the following header "You've now linked Sendible to Facebook". Click on Ok.
- You can edit existing settings for your Facebook Page profile if needed. Please see our guide on adding a Facebook profile for more information. Whether you update the settings or not, please make sure to click the Update Account button or your profile will not be reconnected successfully.
Still an issue?
No worries! We can take it from here.
Please submit a support ticket and be sure to mention you have gone through the typical troubleshooting steps. In addition, providing screenshots and including where you were and the steps you took when the issue happened will help us resolve it more quickly!