Schedule a YouTube video
Are you ready to elevate your YouTube game? Taking control of your YouTube content release has never been easier. With Sendible, you can easily publish your YouTube post and make the most of this exciting feature.
- Your videos can be up to 59 minutes long with a verified account; otherwise, they need to be kept under 15 minutes. Check out this article from YouTube with the steps to verify your account: Upload videos longer than 15 minutes .
- Your image file size must be less than 250 MB, and it should have a 16:9 aspect ratio. If your video file is not 16:9, YouTube adds spaces on the sides (letterboxing) to play correctly without being cropped or stretched.
- Click on the Compose Box.
- Select your YouTube profile.
- Attach your video and a description. You must upload a video file to YouTube in order to publish it, but you are not required to provide a description.
- If you want, you can add a title, tags, or a category for your video, but they are optional.
- Lastly, schedule your post as desired.
Important: Angled brackets ">" are not permitted in the video description. If you do use angled brackets, your post will not be sent.