Reconnect a TikTok profile
A profile can become disconnected for any number of reasons including changing your email address or password, updates, and general maintenance. When that happens, please follow these steps to reconnect your TikTok profile to make sure your posts are sent successfully. It will not affect your scheduled posts or your reports.
Important: Please log out of TikTok in your web browser or use a private/incognito window to make sure you reconnect the intended TikTok account.
- Go to Profiles > My profiles.
- Locate the TikTok profile that needs reconnecting and click the edit icon.
- In the Edit settings window, select the More button.
- Click the Reconnect option
- You'll be directed to TikTok. Confirm you're logged into the correct TikTok account and select the Authorize button.
- You should see a confirmation that the TikTok profile has been successfully connected.
Still an issue?
No worries! We can take it from here.
Please submit a support ticket and be sure to mention you have gone through the typical troubleshooting steps. In addition, providing screenshots and including where you were and the steps you took when the issue happened will help us resolve it more quickly!