Getting started with Smart Posts
With Sendible you can now customize each post based on the social media network you're posting to, all from the same Compose Box giving you more control over your posts and improving productivity. This article will walk you through how to create different versions of a post for the different social sites you're posting to.
Note: As yet, Smart Post features are not available when:
- Composing to a Profile List
- Using the Bulk Importer
- Editing an existing post
- Editing/scheduling a draft post
- Creating a post from the Content Library
How to create a Smart Post from the Compose Box
- From the top navigation, click the Compose button.
- Select all the Profiles to which you would like to publish from the drop-down list.
- When selecting each social media profile from the list of profiles you're posting to an additional tab will appear, clicking each tab will allow you to switch and customize each of the messages for each of the social networks.
Currently, content can only be modified for these profile types:Tip: If other profile types are selected, then the “Other” (+1) tab will appear as seen in the image below.
- To schedule the message, click the calendar icon to select the date and time you want the post to go out.
- Selecting each tab for each social network will allow you to attach different images and you can add different text for each social site. You can use the attach button to choose the images accordingly
- When you Schedule, Save, or Send for Approval, the multiple variations of that post will be separated into various messages, one for each relevant social site, and the Smart Posts Compose Box will be closed.
Note: The multiple variations will then be separate posts and will no longer be related to each other.